Creating a conference call in Glasscubes is quick, simple and free.
Go to a workspace's 'Calendar' and click on the 'Add Conference Call' link.
Schedule the call and invite the participants. If they are users of Glasscubes, then simply select their names from the drop-down menu. If they aren’t then add their email addresses separated by a comma or semicolon.
Now complete the following sections:
- Calendar – select the workspace you want the conference call to be scheduled in.
- Description – these are the instructions on how to join the call that are sent to the participant.
- When – the date and time that the call is scheduled.
- Recurrence (optional) – whether you would like the call to be a recurring diary entry (a weekly call for example).
- Remind me (optional) – select when and how you would like to remind participants. If you want to remind them by SMS they must have their mobile number, including the country code in their profile.
And finally press the 'Save' button. Now the invitations, with the details of the call and the instructions on how to join, will be sent to everyone.
Please note that the PIN code that is generated is unique and personal to you so you don't have to worry about other people on your Glasscubes account using the conference call system at the same time. You can all use it simultaneously.
What’s it cost?
There are no connection costs; we provide the facility free of charge. The only cost is the local call rate for participants, which will just be added to their regular phone bill. Click here for costs.