Locate the items that you want to manage in the 'Files' section of your workspace and check the box to the right hand side of each item.
As soon as you check the first item the 'Select action' button appears at the top of the list. Click the button and a drop down menu offers you the following options:
- Copy files and folders into another location or workspace.
- Move files and folders into another location or workspace.
- Delete files and folders, which moves them into the 'Trash Bin'.
- Download files and folders; if you have selected multiple items then they will be downloaded in a zip file.
- Share files and folders, either internally with other workspace members or externally using a Public Share Link.
- Add labels to help organise your file(s).
- Approve files by requesting users either accept or reject them.
- Request that users read and acknowledge files by marking them as read.