Connect is a central place to share your organisation’s contacts. Use it to store information on colleagues, partners, customers and suppliers.
More than a contact directory
Connnect has simple-to-use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality built-in. It will help manage individuals and their companies, track sales opportunities, manage customer issues and log email communications.
It is also fully integrated with Glasscubes task management functionality. Easily set up and assign tasks that are associated to your contacts within Connect.
To enable/disable Connect you must be an Administrator. Go to the 'Options' section of your 'Settings' area. You can enable as much or little of Connect's functionality as you require, we recommend disabling any functionality that isn't going to be used.
The features available are:
- Connect - when checked, Connect is enabled in your account. You will still need to grant users permission to use it.
- Contacts – give users access to the contact records in your directory.
- Opportunities – enables CRM functionality to record sales opportunities and monitor their progression.
- Issues – record support cases and monitor their progression.
- Reports – run sales opportunity reports and filter their results.