To add custom contact fields go to your list of Contacts in Connect and click 'Admin contact settings'.
The 'Contact Setting' page will open.
- Give your field a name (label) e.g. Customer Type, Supplier Number, Reference ID. Anything that is specific to your records can be added.
- Select the type of field you want to create. Choose from Text, Number or Date.
- Click 'Add new field' to create.
- The new field will now appear in your people records.
You can repeat these steps to create as many custom fields as you require.
In this example I have created one of each field type:
- Customer Type - Text field
- Customer ID - Numeric field
- Customer Start - Date field
Now the new custom fields will appear in the 'Add More Information' section of people records.