To access a file's detail page navigate to the 'Files' section of the relevant workspace and click on its title, in the list of files. The detail page shows a preview of the file so that you can quickly review the content without having to download it.
Other file management features can be accessed by clicking the 'Options' button, which include:
- Downloading the file.
- Uploading a new version of the file.
- A file approval request or read request.
- Edit file permissions.
- Adding labels to the file.
- Delete the file.
The file 'Info' tab
Specific information that relates to the file can be found by clicking the 'Info' tab.
The 'Info' tab includes:
- The location path of the file.
- The version and revision of the file, which can added by clicking the 'not set' link.
- The file's permissions and ability to change them.
- 'The file is shared' displays if the file has been shared using a public link and gives the ability to remove it.
- File versions lists all previous versions of a file and gives users the ability to view and download them.
- A complete audit trail of the file's activity.
- Any related files (this will only appear if the file shares a label with other files).
- the file's share history.