You need 'Workspace Owner' permissions to manage workspace members. This can be done by navigating to the Options>Users section of your workspace.
Adding a user to your workspace
Click the 'Invite users' button and follow the instructions.
1. Click in the box and type the name or email address of the person you want to invite to your workspace. If they are already a member of your account they will appear in the drop down list. If they do not appear, add their email address to that field and press return.
2. Select the permission level you want to assign that user.
Workspace Owner - can add/remove users, amend workspace settings, and delete/archive the workspace.
Contributor - can upload/modify content and has full access to the workspace’s functionality.
Can Comment – the same as “Read Only” but can contribute with comments.
Read Only - can only view, share, and download content.
3. Unless you fully understand the implications of using groups, we strongly recommend adding all new users to the 'Default group'. Click here to understand how Groups impact users access to content.
4. (Optional) add a personal message to the user invitation.
5. Click the 'Send invitation(s)' button.
If the person you have invited to this workspace is already a member of your account, you will be able to immediately involve them in workspace activity. If they are a new user, you will have to wait for them to accept their invitation before they can be involved.
If you invite a user to your workspace that is also new to the platform, they will be sent an invitation to join. If their invitation has not been accepted after 7 days an automated reminder with be sent. If the recipient still hasn't accepted their invitation 14 days after the first reminder is sent, a final reminder will be sent.
Workspace Owners can push out manual invitation reminders by navigating to the 'Options>Users' section of the workspace and clicking the 'Resend invite' button, found next to the email address of the unaccepted invitation.