To access a file's detail page click on its title in the list of files. The detail page shows a preview of the file so that you can quickly review the content without having to download it.
You can change the name of the file by clicking on its title.
There are several powerful document management features on this page. The two main options are to 'Download/Edit' or 'Share' the file. If you download the file to edit, Glasscubes will automatically lock the file to prevent other users making amendments.
Other file management features can be accessed by clicking the 'Options' button, which include:
- Uploading a new version of the file.
- A file approval request or read request.
- Adding labels to the file.
- Delete the file.
Specific information that relates to the file can be found by clicking the 'Info' tab.
The 'Info' tab includes:
- The location path of the file.
- The version and revision of the file, which can added by clicking the 'not set' link.
- The file's permissions and ability to change them.
- Displays if the file has been shared using a public link and gives the ability to remove it.
- Lists all previous versions of a file and gives users the ability to navigate back to previous versions.
- A complete audit trail of the file's activity.
The 'Comment' tab includes: